May 26, 2017; revised October 3, 2022
This important subsection will discuss the link between the mind (nāma) and matter (rūpa). These are deeper analyses. The “mind to matter” transition is described in sequence.
- Kamma Viññāna is not strictly mental and is responsible for the Nāmarūpa Formation leading to the arising of rupa.
Mental Aggregates (Except Kamma Viññāna)
- Vedana – What It Really Means (Being replaced with Vedanā and Samphassa-Jā-Vedanā – More Than Just Feelings)
- Does Bodily Pain Arise Only Due to Kamma Vipāka?
- Saññā – What It Really Means
- Future Suffering – Why It Arises
- Vipallāsa (Diṭṭhi, Saññā, Citta) Affect Saṅkhāra
- Saṅkhāra – What It Really Means
- Viññāṇa – What It Really Means
- Kamma Viññāṇa – Link Between Mind and Matter
- Anidassana Viññāṇa – What It Really Means
- Kamma Viññāṇa and Nāmarūpa Paricceda Ñāṇa