November 14, 2017
This new subsection is now the second subsection in the “Living Dhamma” section.
- Initially, I had “Living Dhamma – Fundamentals” as the second subsection after the “Living Dhamma – Overview” subsection.
- Now I realize that it was to much of a jump, even for many who have had exposure to Buddha Dhamma, but are not familiar with cētasika and other key Pāli words. So, in this new subsection, I plan to close that gap.
- Buddha Dhamma for an Inquiring Mind – Part I
- “Root of All Suffering – Ten Immoral Actions” (with the dēsana “Ten Immoral Actions (Dasa Akusala)”.
- Complexity of the Mind – Viññāna and Sankhāra
- Bhava and Bhavaṅga – Simply Explained!