November 20, 2019
1. Puredhamma.net, which discusses Buddha’s teachings per Tipiṭaka, is now available in Korean, thanks to Mr. Ja-nyun Kim. Patighosa is his Theravada Buddhist name, and Hojan is his pen name. He was born in South Gyeongsang Province, Korea in 1958.
Here is the link to the website:
- It turns out that his son, 26 years of age, is actively involved in this effort. He is the manager (DHK) of the Puredhamma Study Group Cafe (https://cafe.naver.com/puredhamma).
2. They have conducted a Pure Dhamma study group for over a year. The link to that site is https://cafe.naver.com/puredhamma)
- Then they started a Pure Dhamma Korean Temporary Site ( https://puredhamma.quv.kr ) on April 24, 2019.
- Now they have launched an official site https://puredhamma.kr
3. Over the past year, I have received several emails from Koreans praising the efforts of the father and son team. They must be doing a good job of translation.
- Much merits to the whole family for their efforts!