Pure Dhamma – Hindi Website

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Lal
      Keymaster

I am happy to announce the launch of the “Pure Dhamma – Hindi Website” by LayDhammaFollower. As you know, he has been an active participant on the forum, and posted many comments with insight.

• He would very much appreciate comments by the Hindi-speaking audience.

Also, see “Pure Dhamma – Hindi Website.”

LayDhammaFollower
      Participant

Greetings, Everyone.

Thank you for the announcement, Lal.

Hope this website will be of use to many seekers, who are interested in logical and consistent theory about understanding suffering, its causes, stopping it from arising, and the path to do it.

By the way, this is link to first Hindi article.

चार आर्य सत्य: जीवन की सर्वोत्तम समस्या को हल करने का तरीक़ा।

You can provide feedback about translation or website in this thread.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      DanielSt
      Participant

Dear Noble Friends,

I haven’t been actively writing in this forum for some time but I thought I would write a message.

Again I wanted to thank Lal for all his efforts of explaining the Dhamma. I have been reading the webpage since a little more than 3 years and still do so, even posts that I have read before, because it is always helpful to reevaluate and contemplate about them. I have also read the forum discussions actively. 

I wish LayDhammaFollower a lot of success in his project in the sense that may through his effort he himself as well as many other sentient beings be able to come to the most profound understanding of the Dhamma and thereby achieve the full liberation (Nibbana) in this Buddha’s dispensation. I read through the short description given by LDF. I also studied physics and that is probably the reason why I also appreciated Lal’s approach from the very beginning of finding this page.

Thanks to this forum I also found the Jetavanarama Buddhist monastery youtube channel with Ven. Amadassana Thero and followed the Youtube Podcast “Buddha’s Guide to Happiness” from the beginning. I found his sermons very helpful and useful too. Especially his ability to explain deep Dhamma concepts in very simple language and in very practical examples. The first season builds up the Dhamma concepts in a very steady and consistent way, in order to carry the interested audience slowly into a profound understanding of the Tilakkhana. In season two he starts to introduce more and more Pali and approach the concepts from many different angles, so that also advanced practitioners can deepen their practise.

On a sidenote: As I am a native German speaker, and as there is already a Puredhamma German website, I recently started to create a blog in which I intend to write Dhamma articles, explain concepts that I had understood from Lal or from Ven. Amadassana Thero in a way that is hopefully accessible for interested beginners as well as for more advanced practitioners. I have just written a few articles explaining the concept of anicca in practical examples, such as the concept of vexation (pilana) and pleasure as relief from vexation. Also, how our wish to maintain the state of sankhata (e.g. being a football -star) requires constant abhisankhara (to produce the sankhata as well as to maintain it to one’s liking) and the meaning of the verse: “Taṇhāya jāyatī soko, taṇhāya jāyatī bhayaṁ; Taṇhāya vippamuttassa, natthi soko kuto bhayaṁ.” 

If anyone is German speaking, I invite anyone to read it and comment, in order to explain the concepts in the most simple way yet keeping them in its most pure form for the benefit of ourselves as well as many others. The website is: http://www.dielehrebuddhas.wordpress.com

Lal: If you think that it is not appropriate to post about this here, I am happy to remove it again. I intend to do it only for supporting each other, which is also why I put a link to your page on my blog as well (if that is okay for you).

May through our effort practicing the Dhamma as well as any meritorious efforts (mundane or supramandane) we and many other sentient beings be able to attain the Nibbana in this life itself.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      lal54
      Participant

It is perfectly fine, DanielSt. We all should do what we can to spread the true teachings of the Buddha. 

• Thank you for your efforts! Much merit to you and your family!
      TripleGemStudent
      Participant

Much merits to LDF, DanielSt and others for their meritorious intentions and deeds in disseminating the Pure / true dhamma !!! 

May their and others wholesome intentions and deeds help us all living beings to attain the supreme bliss of Nibbana !!!

Saddhu saddhu saddhu !!!

LayDhammaFollower
      Participant

Thank you @DanielSt for your well wishes.

Yes, Lal’s dhamma explanation is brilliant. Very logical and crisp.

You too are doing great work friend by sharing dhamma in German.

Hope that many many beings be able to get highest level of help from your writings.

English sermons from Jetavanaramaya Buddhist Monastery channel are very practical, to the point and also very very thought provoking. Without their sermons, I could never be able to realise dhamma. Would know theory but no realisation.

Amadassana thero has excellent communication skills.

LayDhammaFollower
      Participant

Thank you @TripleGemStudent for your well wishes.

Jorg
      Participant

It’s great to see so many noble efforts are being made to spread the teachings. It’s very inspiring.

Unfortunately, I can’t read Hindi but my German reading skills are fairly decent. I’d love to read through some posts, Daniel.

I did take a look at LDF’s site and I see he translated section by section. That actually seems like a very useful approach so anybody can see not only the source but also have the potential to gain a wider perspective (in case they understand both languages).

Language can be very subtle, and a sañña can sometimes be deepened by the addition or replacement of even a single word. Sometimes, that word might be in English, sometimes in one’s mother tongue (and sometimes even in another language altogether).

I know nothing about websites, but once I finish some projects I’m working on I would love to be able to start translating puredhamma.net posts into Dutch. Needless to say, I’d have to do some research on websites and gain Lal’s approval first.

LayDhammaFollower
      Participant

but once I finish some projects I’m working on I would love to be able to start translating puredhamma.net posts into Dutch. Needless to say, I’d have to do some research on websites and gain Lal’s approval first.

6th language!!!

Sadhu!!! ☸️

dosakkhayo
      Participant

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

Tobias G
      Participant

Thank you LayDhammaFollower and Daniel for your efforts!

@Daniel: Ich bin der Schreiber der anderen deutschen Webseite. Hoffe, du erreichst viele Suchende mit deinen Texten!

Jorg
      Participant

I’ve checked some of @DanielSt ‘s articles on his website. It contains some transcriptions of Amadassana Thero’s sermons; a few post translations from puredhamma.net; a translated transcript from a Waharaka Thero sermon; and some articles he’s written himself. (I hope I summarized that accurately).

Although German is not my native tongue, I can understand most of it. It is good enough to see that Daniel’s own descriptions of anicca and sankhara dukkha, viparinama dukkha and dukkha dukkha are described very clearly with plenty of examples. The diagram at the bottom of this page is very useful I must say. It immediately provides a brief overview of the anicca nature and the three types of dukkha.

For anyone who can understand German, it’s worth the read!

Lal
      Keymaster

Thank you, Jorg!

LayDhammaFollower
      Participant

(❗) *UPDATE* (❗)

Greetings Everyone!

I have an important update regarding the Hindi Translation Project of PureDhamma.Net.

Due to some reasons I have decided to discontinue this project for the time being.

I will post more details soon.

Lal and I have agreed to remove the link of Hindi website from the PureDhamma.Net.

I will post an update on Hindi website regarding this.

Thanks to everyone who supported and assisted in this project coming to fruition.

Theruwan Saranayi!

May you all have long life and short saṅsarā!

🪔☸️🪔

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.