Click on the “Forum” at the very end of the main menu or FORUM to enter the Forum.
- Click on the “Register” button (in red) at the LOGIN box and enter a username and an email address and submit.
- It will say that it will send you a link and then display a “WORDPRESS” screen. CLOSE that screen. Do not do anything with that screen.
- You will get an email to that address within minutes. Open your email browser and click on the link that was sent to you. The link in that email WILL EXPIRE within a certain time, so you need to use it before it expires. (If you don’t see an email within minutes, check your “Junk” folder).
- If you don’t get an email within 5 minutes, send me an email and I can set up a temporary password for you. It is easy to do and you can then reset to anew password. This is the easiest way.
- It will ask to enter the username that you selected earlier and you also need to choose a password. Once you hit enter, you may get another “WORDPRESS” screen. CLOSE that screen. Do not do anything with that screen.
- Enter the Forum and login with that username/password at the “Forum Login” box.
When first registered, one will receive an email with a link to set up your own password. One needs to use that link within 15 minutes or so (I am guessing, I don’t know exactly how much time is allowed), because that link expires. Check your Junk folder if you do not see an email within minutes.
- If it does not work within a few tries, DO NOT keep trying. After 5 tries or so, the system will lock you out and then it becomes more difficult. Please send me an email at [email protected], and I can help you.
If you don’t get to use the link before it expires, it may give an error message if you try to use it later. In that case, all you need to do is to click on the red “Lost Password?” button, and the system will send another valid link to set up a password. Use it before it expires.
If you still have problems, send me an email at [email protected]
- DO NOT FORGET the username; send me an email if you forget the username. You can always reset the password if you forget it.
- Click on the red “Lost Password?” button at the “Login” box.
- Submit the email address that you had used.
- You will get an email with a link (like when first registering). Use that link before it expires to set up a new password.
If you get a message saying “Jetpack has locked your site’s login page” when I try to login to the forum: Please click on the “Lost Password?” button and reset the password, as above. Use the same email address and username as before.