Testing Forum Submissions

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Lal.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Lal
      Keymaster

I am traveling but have some time once in a while to work on the forum issues.

The following have been the key issues in the forum for the past week or so.

1. New comments are not indicated on the main forum page.

2. Comments by SOME PEOPLE are not even published.

If you see this post, just reply “I see this comment published” or something to test whether replies show up.

hojan
      Participant

I see this comment published

Lvalio
      Participant

“I see this comment published”

Lal
      Keymaster

Thank you hojan and Lvalio. I see your comments.

If anyone else submitted a response and it does not show up, please email me at [email protected].

sumbodhi
      Participant

taṃ passituṃ sakkomi..

Lal
      Keymaster

It turns out that there is a bug in the forum software (plugin) that I use.

They are working to fix it. But I can manually update the main forum page to show the latest comments.

I will try to do the update at least a couple of times a day.

Lal
      Keymaster

Update on the forum issue.
      – They are still working on the problem. We have a significant holiday coming up in the United States (Thanksgiving) on Thursday. Many people are taking most of the week off, so the issues may not be fully addressed this week.

However, it is a minor issue of a new comment not showing up on the main forum page.

But I can manually update the main forum page to show the latest comments.
      – If anyone posts a comment and it does not show up immediately, please send me an email. I may have to manually update the “freshness”.
      – If there are other issues, please send me an email: [email protected]

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.