Sri Lankan Girl – Sotapanna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Aniduan
      Participant

Several months ago I saw someone posted a youtube video of a young girl who is a jati sotappanna. I tried searching for it but couldn’t find it. Can someone please share that that posting. Thank you.

cubibobi
      Participant
      ZenLife
      Participant

Greetings! I am new to the forum and just beginning my journey. I welcome any advice, and will search the forums for links like this. Many thanks, peace…

TripleGemStudent
      Participant

Greetings and welcome ZenLife,

I wish you the best on your journey!

Not really advice, but I can say PureDhamma is one of the best resources in English to learn the Buddha Dhamma or anything related to the “truth” about this world, which I have looked for 15 + years. Your really fortunate to have ended up here, just like I was and probably others. Of course, this can only be decided for yourself.

I was able to make significant progress on my journey thanks to the teachings on this website. As well Lal and others on this forum doing their best to answer our questions and sharing resources that is of benefit for our journey.

I hope PureDhamma will be of benefit to your journey and may it help you and all the living beings attain the supreme bliss of Nibbana.

with Metta,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.