A Turkish Catholic’s Journey for Buddhism

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Lal.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello People!

I’m a Catholic who lives in Turkey. I’m interested in Buddhism recently and I don’t know why. Things happened like without any consciousness. I wonder if there is something called divine plan…

Anyway, I’m still in the between. I’m like “well Buddha has some truth, Jesus has some truth.” so I can not take further steps between them.

So, I came to a conclusion. If reincarnation exist Buddha is the right path. If it is not, then Jesus is the right way.

However I can not find any proof for reincarnation. I can not find any disproof too. That’s why I’m still in the middle. Can you help me for this?

Lal
      Keymaster

Hi,

In Buddhism, it is rebirth, not reincarnation. There is a difference but it is not critical for someone starting to learn Buddhism.

Things of this type cannot have absolute “proof” but there is evidence to support rebirth:
      Evidence for Rebirth

Regarding my comment above, see, “What Reincarnates? – Concept of a Lifestream

Please feel free to ask questions on any of these posts. It would be easier if you refer to the post particular bullet number in question (unless it is a general question).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.