Reply To: The Big Bang May Have Never Happened?

Tobi-Wan Kenobi
Participant

Dear Yash RS great question #46892

Such questions often come me to mind, even though they shouldn’t. The Buddha said that if you are concerned with the universe, you cannot live the Holy Life.

It’s funny. That they called the formula by Edwin Hubble constant because it is not so constant after all. Because instead of the 70km/(s*Mpc). You can use 60 as well because it always depends on which direction you look and what the mass distribution of two densely lying galaxies is. This is because they can show different values. So if the teacher asks whether you can also use the value 60 km/(s*Mpc). You can safely say yes, you can. It should also be noted. This is what the masses of physicists have postulated. Edwin Hubble said; “It looks more like,… “.
The galaxies always stay in the same place. It’s just space-time that’s expanding. And the redshift? It is correct to the extent that the Big Bang is. ;-) There is nothing to shake about the mathematical formula, it is the work of a genius.
Halton Arp, a former employee of E.H., had a whole collection of anomalies that contradict the redshift. See Wiki Halton Arp.

(1.)
As a Buddhist, I would answer this question like this. The question is not worthy of a noble man! And the question should be whether? How then does one access external matter? And the answer should be. By forming Gati, about this matter. And how do you form Gati? By using (Abhi) Sankhara over this outer Rupa, this thinking can further be rolled on… , leading to IPS and PS…. It’s a role . So how could a noble person care about Gati, about this far away Rupa? A noble person knows that “pañcupādānakkhandha is not mine.” The deeper meaning is with the inner and outer Rupa, she is with Nama and Rupa, connected in a deeper sense. But to understand the deeper meaning, we have to wait for further comments from Lal. So, the further away these galaxies are. The earlier beings began to think about these galaxies. It’s a rolling of thoughts that “area/31 Loka”. These thoughts with Gati that lead to an ārammaṇa. Which contains the entity spirit, and with the entity spirit, the thought arises. cittas. But since we don’t have a Gati for this matter, we can’t use it. And with the education and further development of our Gati. Let’s move further away from the Rupa/galaxies. So the ārammaṇa moves away from us. So we only have one Sanna for galaxy.
Now, I have to go further.

(2.)
On the night the Buddha became enlightened, he gained the ability to see his past lives. And he went back millions of years. Why did he go back? To see the beginning? Which beginning? That of emergence, entity spirit. But he couldn’t see that beginning, for this beginning lies hidden in infinity. But we know that even with infinity, according to mathematics and philosophy, that a beginning is there. And this beginning, would it have to be the emergence of the entity spirit? And on the entity spirit, the thought citta arises. And Citta is so fast. You have to keep this in mind over and over again. Not even our great master, the Buddha, who could explain so well, could find an analogy for this speed of a citta. Because everything you see, for example, if you sit in a room and look at the entire room, are Citta, via Kamma Vipka. Kamma Vipaka is energy. And E=mc² says mass can become energy and vice versa.

(3.)
If we have Gati, for this Kamma Vipaka, it becomes ārammaṇa, which we bring in with Citta and the five aggregates. And the average person only has that Sanna. “Galaxy” and you can’t get it because we don’t have the Gati. Without san Gati, you could do anything. For time is an illusion that is connected with the pañcakkhandha and the Nama Loka and the quality of the mind, which is, so to speak, like a chameleon that looks on both sides of the Namarupa and acts between and with the Nama and Rupa.

(4.)
This Gati, which we would need to see the most distant galaxies, would have to be at least 15 billion years old and would have been formed by gods down to humans, with countless rolling cittas across several of the 31 realms.

(5.)
Light quanta are carriers of the ārammaṇa, and very distant ārammaṇa or galaxies require very old Gati. We find them in Nama loka. The energy of the light quantum is only sufficient for r0, which is why we cannot look further back to see even older galaxies. At this point, I can’t say exactly what this has to do with. Be it gravity or another type of energy that removes the energy from the light quantum or wave.

(6.)
To make it short,
“we have to change the Lorenz factor, which leads to time dilation.” That means our mind has to enter the Arupa Loka, probably with jhanas that precede a previous intention, and out again in distant galaxies, into our world i.e. into the Kama Loka, area five.
I read somewhere that in the Brahma world one day is like a thousand here and vice versa. But I’m not sure where it was.
It’s all very abstract and shouldn’t be taken too seriously. But that’s how time travel works, and I wouldn’t try it; there’s no return ticket. :-P

So it’s better to take the route to Nibbana about the four steps Magga Phala. :)

P.S. Dear Ravi777,
in which sutta does the Buddha say this; “Buddha said about Vivattha Kappa and Sanvattha Kappa – the periods in which this observable part of our universe (as well as the other part)”?
I ask for the reference.

1 user thanked author for this post.