Reply To: Anāgata Rupa

dosakkhayo
Participant

OK. I got the point. I think I understand well. But the way I ask questions seems to confuse the conversation. I think it’s my fault because you pointed out the same problem last time.

I devise questions to learn better. To maximize the effect of my question, though I already know that, I choose a position of not knowing any given concept. There are two reasons. One, it provides an opportunity for the teacher to reconstruct the explanation in a way I have never thought of before. Two, it gives me a chance to think carefully so that I don’t think I understand it too rashly.

However, it is challenging for me to express this thought process in English. This is because these complex expressions of thought are complicated to write. Also, I am not familiar with English writing yet.

Since I found this problem, I have started cutting back on asking a question in the forum. Recently, however, I thought that though I got it wrong, my skills would not improve if I didn’t keep asking questions. So I decided to ask a question for now. I’m not asking questions to make you tired. I’m sorry if you felt that way.

Nevertheless, it is my responsibility. I will find a way to solve this problem anyway.

+) I think this video can help you to understand my approach.