Reply To: Compilation of experience note

LayDhammaFollower
Participant

Greetings, @Namo0804!

First I apologise for very late reply.

Lately, I have been busy with lots of things and trying my best to mange all of them.

So, that is why.

===

You said,

“Attachments are a waste of energy. Because it is key factor to suffering, not what one desires.”

To be more precise, “Taṇhā for anything which is of Aniccā nature will ALWAYS lead to three kinds of dukkhā AND will ALWAYS leave one helpless (ANATHA) eventually, because we don’t have COMPLETE control over anything. This process is embedded in PAṬICCA SAMUPPĀDA.”

If one likes Nibbāna, i.e. one has Chanda for Nibbāna then one will not face suffering and one will not become helpless. Because Nibbāna is permanent. Because it is not in domain of causality.

WE CANNOT STOP ANY PROBLEM THAT COMES DUE TO BIRTH,

ONLY PROBLEM WE CAN SOLVE IS STOPPING ALL THE ROOT PROBLEM WHICH CAUSES OTHER PROBLEM YO ARISE. ONCE WE SOLVE THAT IT WILL SOLVE OTHER PROBLEMS WITH IT AUTOMATICALLY.

WHATEVER DUKKHĀ IS EXPERIENCED AFTER BIRTH IS JUST SYMPTOMS OF ‘THE’ DISEASE, NOT DISEASE IN ITSELF.

Birth IS “THE DISEASE” with infinite symptoms. You cannot stop kamma bija from manifesting their vipakā AS LONG AS there is kāya having indriya.

For example, if you have headache due to corona virus, you need to fix corona virus not headache. Because corona virus is root problem/disease. Headache is just Symptom of it.

UNTIL PARINIBBĀNA, ONLY DUKKHĀ WE CAN PERMANENTLY FIX IS STOPPING MENTAL SUFFERING. BECAUSE, MENTAL SUFFERING IS COMPLETELY 100% SELF MADE, ARTIFICIAL, SELF FABRICATED, UNNATURAL. p.s. mental suffering arises due to samphassa-jā-vedanā, which arises due to defiled gati. Arhant has removed all the defiled gati.

So, no one can ever make an arhant suffer mentally. He can be hurt physically.

Whatever arhant experiences is brushed off like water falls off the leaf. Whether someone tells him harsh words, beats him or whatever PañcakKhanda is experienced, is fine and okay AND accepted completely as it is.

He knows completely that taking revenge i.e. retaliation, will only bring what he wants to stop. No one can stop hatred by hatred but only by love and compassion. Because if you hate someone, you create new kamma bija which might give future suffering.

In addition putting forth saṅkhāra to do anything, accomplish anything is actually completely useless. Because nothing wr like will stay the way we want it to stay. Nothing can be maintained to our liking in long term.

Saṅkhāra is useless suffering, whatever we accomplish with any saṅkhāra except Kusala mula saṅkhāra is also equally useless and bring much suffering.

So, arhant has completely accepted and has understood that whatever is happening to him in present is just vipakā and vipakā happens due to having senses which gives rise to PañcakKhanda.

Apuñña ābhisaṅkhāra = unpleasant PañcakKhanda.

Puñña ābhisaṅkhāra = pleasent PañcakKhanda.

UNTIL PARINIBBĀNA, THERE IS NO FULL PROOF SOLUTION TO PHYSICAL SUFFERING THAT ARISES DUE TO KAMMA VIPAKĀ.

===

You said,

As long as the pañcupādānakkhandhā exists, we will bind to suffering.

But without jati, there is no pañcupādānakkhandhā!

BUT, remember we CANNOT ever stop jāti from arising by wishing for it to stop. We need to stop cause which results in jāti.

Jāti is due to bhava.

Bhava is due to PañcaUpādānakKhanda.

PañcaUpādānakKhanda is due to taṇhā.

Taṇhā is due to avijjā.

Avijjā is not knowing 4NT.

4NT = Paṭicca Samuppāda + tilakkhana.

I wrote summary of 4NT in beginning of this reply in bold font.

SO, Basically as long as we don’t understand Aniccā nature of this whole world, everything in it, WE WILL ATTACH, BUT, THAT ATTACHMENT TO ANYTHING OF SAṄSARĀ, ANYTHING OF ANICCĀ NATURE WILL BRING NOTHING BUT HEAPS AND PILES OF MISERY OF INFINITE VARITIES, EVENTUALLY. Even in the present life we are helpless against many problems, for example the problems related to physical health etc.

Everyone faces infinite problems and suffering in life but, only Buddha can figure out the ultimate problem which is responsible for all other problems.

Without mind having infinite wisdom such as Buddha mind, all beings will ALWAYS remain in DELUSION about the true source of their suffering.

BECAUSE, WANTING LONG TERM HAPPINESS BY STAYING IN SAṄSARĀ IS LIKE EXPECTING COMPASSION FROM HITLER.