Reply To: Compilation of all my insight notes when I had breakthrough in Dhamma Understand

LayDhammaFollower
Participant

Homage to my teachers Lal, Ven. Waharaka thero and Gautama Buddha,
Who are opening dhamma eyes of many in land of blind.

Topic: About depth of Paṭicca Samuppāda.

==========

Dhamma is like wide ocean.

All of world’s rivers end in this ocean.

You can remove practically unlimited water from it, yet it would be not exhausted.

=====

Name of the ocean is Paṭicca Samuppāda.

Rivers are all types of mundane worldly teachings, *religious* or *scientific*. They all have their foundation or foothold in dhamma. Not because, I say so, or because buddha says so, or out of faith.

BUT, because dhamma is timeless principle of how reality works.

Whether there is buddha or not, it remains as it is.

Meaning of “removing of water from ocean”:

You can derive insight about everything from buddha dhamma. There is answer to every question in Paṭicca Samuppāda.

Despite attempts of anyone to derive even unlimited amount of knowledge and insights from Paṭicca Samuppāda, it would remain as it is. There would always be more insights to be had from it. It would not be exhausted.

Such is dhamma.

However, It must be understood that dhamma is something that is discovered, it is not something that is created or invented.

Dhamma is not idea of someone about How reality works.

Dhamma is teaching of someone who could observe in its complete details how reality works.

Someone who knew all causes and all effects, everything about past, present, future and everything that is timeless.

I say that there is answer to all questions in Paṭicca Samuppāda, not because, it gives theory of evolution or because it teaches calculus, but, because it gives you answer to question about why were you asking question in first place or why you were ABLE to aks question in first place or why you NEEDED to ask question in first place.

It is deep, profound.

It is not about content of “life”,
but, it is about metadata of “life” and everything in it.

It gives you deepest layer of casuality.

When what exists that,
spiritual life exists?
When what does not exists that,
Spiritual life does not exists?

When what exists,
question and answer exists?
When what does not exists that,
Question and answers do not exist?

Such are some of the deep question that are answered by Paṭicca Samuppāda.