1. I read the revised version and I understood it.
2. “I am responsible for teaching all I know, and I will do my best. That is all I can do to pay off my debts to Waharaka Thero, who is no longer with us.” When I read these sentences, I could experience a cooling down of my heart. It is motivating me a lot. Thank you.
5. Yes. That’s exactly what I was going to say.
6. “Note that it is better to use Pali words in many cases without trying to translate them to English (or any other language).” OK. I will do that next time.
7. Thank you for your service. I think we should continue to talk about that topic in the future. So I want to open a new thread to discuss it. Is it Okay?