Dosakkhayo asked: “Can anidassana/appaṭigha nāma turn into anidassana/appaṭigha rupa(dhammā)?”
How can that be possible?
– Kammic energy is created by MIND via abhisankhara.
– How can that happen automatically to a namagotta that has gone to the past?
An anidassana/appaṭigha nāma in namagotta is a record in the PAST.
– Of course, if that record is recalled and you get attached to that memory and generate abhisankhara, that can create a kamma bija or an anidassana/appaṭigha rupa(dhammā). But that is a NEW namagotta.
I think you need to study the Paticca Samuppada processes. That should be the start. Understand how kamma bija/kamma bhava arise via abhisankhara done with avijja: “Paṭicca Samuppāda in Plain English”
– You can probably start with the third post.
– Once the terms are understood, the first two can be read later.