– what would you do when you lose what you have build with so much hard work?
– happiness achived through senses always require one to do sankhara of some sort
– worldly happiness is not natural, ever present. Natural state.
– it has strings attached to it
– it is conditional
– which means if one doesn’t fulfill it, one would be not happy.
– that is consequence of being dependent on external things for happiness
– that means one constantly needs to do something in order to have happiness
– worldly belief: “We must work HARD in order to be happy” how foolish. Why would one fight impossible battle?
– if worldly happiness is unnatrual, fabricated, artificial then as buddha said, “world is anchored on suffering”, suffering is natural state of world, not happiness.