Reply To: All about Dhamma Wheel

LayDhammaFollower
Participant

Lal, I am afraid that there are too many details in Paṭicca Samuppāda, I don’t understand how much details are necessary to understand.

Can you point out what section of website about Paṭicca Samuppāda is required at minimum, and sufficient if one were to contemplate on that section.

I now understand all four noble truths and Aniccā based on Paṭicca Samuppāda in context of 31 realms. (Not fully ofcourse)

However, My understanding in Paṭicca Samuppāda is still at very basic level.

And what I understand regardless is that we cannot keep any saṅkhata without its adīnava. If we choose to be passionate and embrace the saṅkhata with dukkhā nature, then dukkha will come to our way, this is true Aniccā, inability to keep Liked state of any saṅkhata without viparinama This dukkha is inevitable future suffering connected with each saṅkhata. I have good understanding of this.

One more question, The ashobhana Cetasika that is removed at Arhant stage, what exactly one knows that removes this whole cetasika from arising ever again?

I would like to guess that it is understanding of four noble truths at very deep level or maybe it is samma Ñāna Which is asavakhaya nana, if I am not wrong.
If so, what is nature of this asavakhaya nana?