First, you should have been able to put in the full text. There is no need to break up a post into many pieces. I have combined your posts into one. If you run into the same problem, please send me an email describing what happens: [email protected].
Your reference at Sutta Central is a complex Abhidhamma analysis of Paticca Samuppada.
– Most people can’t understand that analysis until the basic version of Paticca Samuppada is understood.
– That is why there is no English translation for that at Sutta Central. They don’t understand it either.
– Tobias G understands that complex process. That is why he commented above. But it requires a lengthy explanation.
There are a few versions, even in the basic versions of Paticca Samuppada (PS).
– “Idappaccayātā Paṭicca Samuppāda” describes PS processes that take place within a lifetime.
– “Uppatti Paṭicca Samuppāda (How We Create Our Own Rebirths)” describes the PS process responsible for future rebirths.
It is best first to understand the Idappaccayātā Paṭicca Samuppāda.
– I have described it in detail: “Paṭicca Samuppāda During a Lifetime“