Reply To: NDE experiences

Lal
Keymaster

“Dead people meet their dead relatives “on the other side”. This directly contradicts the teachings on your website.”

You don’t seem to understand the concepts described. I am not blaming you, but it takes an effort to grasp these complex issues.
– I am not obliged to explain anything to anyone, even though I try to do my best.
– If you don’t like the explanations you don’t have to read the posts here.
– If there are issues that you don’t understand, and you like to find the answers, ask questions respectfully. These issues are complex, and it is not possible to explain everything in a few posts. Furthermore, once one understands the basics, one should be able to figure out some of the related issues (depending on the level of understanding).

For the benefit of others:
Gandhabba that comes out of a “dead person” IS THAT SAME PERSON (without the physical body). Sometimes they live in the paraloka (where gandhabbas live) with a “fine body” that is quite similar to the body that died.
The paraloka is very complex. Some of the dead relatives may be in paraloka with such “fine bodies” still recognizable. Living beings with similar gati tend to get together, so a person having NDE experience may be drawn to those in the paraloka with similar gati. That is why sometimes people who had NDE experiences say they met dead relatives.
– However, some change their gati rapidly while in the paraloka. Also, many may not be human gandhabbas anymore (they may be born in other bhava, such as Deva, animal, peta, etc.)
– In some NDE cases, a person may be drawn to a part of paraloka that is almost like a deva loka (with gandhabbas with “deva gati.” They say they visited “heaven”. See, for example, the book “Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife” by Eben Alexander. Also, see:

– This is why there are many types of NDE experiences reported by different people.