Reply To: Waharaka Thero English Subs Discourse

TripleGemStudent
Participant

Walking on the noble eightfold path would be so difficult without kalana mitta’s, especially ariya one’s. I have been unsure of my own answer to what I asked in my previous post for a few weeks. I feel it’s so important to get feedback on what one contemplates and comprehends to make sure one doesn’t have the wrong views about the Buddha Dhamma.

Thank you Lal and everyone else for your time and responding accordingly to what one feel is appropriate. It’s a tremendous help and beneficial. Thank you again. Saddhu saddhu saddhu.

Lal says:

“We need to ALWAYS think about suffering from INSIGHT/WISDOM, and NOT with FEELINGS”

I believe examples of that would be seeing “dukkha” from anicca, P.S., Assada/Adinava/Nissarana. As well like you emphasize “suffering in the rebirth process” and “future suffering”.

May any merits obtained from this discussion, be shared/offered to all the worldly living beings wherever they might be. May the power of these merits help all worldly living beings attain the supreme bliss of Nibbana. Saddhu saddhu saddhu.