Sorry that I missed your post.
1. Namaloka is the same as vinnana dhatu. I think you will understand it if you read all the posts in the following subsection. The post that you referred to is one in that subsection.
“Our Two Worlds – Rupa Loka and Nāma Loka”
2. I prefer to use the term “nama loka” rather than “vinnana dhatu” since it makes it simpler to understand.
– The rupakkhandha is associated with the rupa loka or the five dhatus: pathavi, apo, tejo, vayo, akasa.
– The four mental aggregates (vedanakkhandha, sannakkhandha, sankarakkhandha, vinnnakkhandha) are associated with the nama loka or vinnana dhatu.
3. If you have questions after reading that subsection, please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
– But please refer to the specific post and bullet numbers.