Reply To: Waharaka Thero English Subs Discourse

y not
Participant

I am all for donations, Christian. Inflib (dona) had made this suggestion of donations once, about the time this Site was set up, or not long after that, but that was to help Lal maintain the Site.

In our case here, it would take someone who knows Sinhalese perfectly, English to a very good degree, and most importantly, have the ‘special knowledge’ of what the individual words are meant to convey AND a more than adequate rendering of that in English words or phrases; and who has the time for it. Not easy, as I see. In that eventuality I too will contribute. Thank you, Christian.
Lal:

You may have misread the intent of my comment when replying “I have only limited time in a day”.

I was not saying that I had once asked you to do this and you did not or refused- rather, you have ALREADY done it in launching and maintaining Puredhamma.net. That is what I meant. For which I, and others I am sure, are forever grateful.

I feel bad when I feel I have been misunderstood, but worse when I suspect that I may have even inadvertently hurt some one in any way. If that is the case, please forgive me.