Tobias wrote: “I would say, with the removal of sakkaya ditthi one removes the 10 types of micca ditthi…”
You may want to think about the following.
There are two eightfold paths, see, “Buddha Dhamma – In a Chart” and the post referred to therein.
– Also see, “Mahā Cattārisaka Sutta (Discourse on the Great Forty)“.
– There are two eightfold paths.
– First, one needs to follow the mundane eightfold path and get rid of the 10 types of miccha ditthi.
– The deeper wrong views of nicca, sukha, atta can be removed and one can then comprehend the real nature of this world of 31 realms (only after one gets rid of the 10 types of miccha ditthi); see, “Three Marks of Existence – English Discourses“.
– When that happens, one becomes a Sotapanna Anugami/Sotapanna and starts on the Noble Eightfold Path.
June 22, 2019: Just published a relevant post: “Sakkāya Ditthi – Getting Rid of Deeper Wrong Views“.