Reply To: Pure Dhamma zoom meeting!

Lal
Keymaster

Thank you, Saket, for organizing it. He and I had a trial session a little while ago since I had not used Google Meet. It was easy to use. Let me point out a few more things.

1. We will get into the second session only if one hour is insufficient to finish the discussion.
  2. Google would NOT generate a recording since it is the free plan we will be using. 
  3. Saket will start and conduct the meeting. I think people can raise their hands if they have questions to ask. By the way, Saket’s name is pronounced “Sāketa.” I did not know that.
  4. Before we take questions, I will give an overview of the next post (which will be out by Friday at the latest). That post will get into more detail about the “distorted sanna,” purāna and nava kamma and their relationships to Avyākata Paṭicca Samuppāda and Akusala-Mula Paṭicca Samuppāda.
  5. It would be a good idea to read the recent posts, especially the next one, before the meeting.
  6. Please address me by “Lal” or “Mr. Lal” to keep things simple. 
  7. The first meeting is at 12:30-1:30 PM GMT (7.30 AM EST New York time) on Sunday 14th.

It will be nice to see some of you. Yes. Tobias, see you then.

4 users thanked author for this post.