Reply To: YouTube Video: “I did the double slit experiment at home”

Tobi
Participant

Hello Lal,

My friends asked me how your analysis of my theory and the answer to my questions turned out.

Can you address the following issues? I would appreciate that.

Again, for clarification, Burkhard Heim`stheory is correct physics, for example,how the string theory aspects. Even a well-educated physicist needs at least a year to familiarize themselves with it!
-I can express myself more clearly in German; German has more words than English..

In any case, the following are my questions.

Manōpubbangamā Dhammā

Manō pubbangamā dhammā Manō pubbangamā dhammā manō setthā manōmayā manō setthā manōmayā
manasā cē padutthēna manasā cē pasannēna
bhāsati vā karoti vā bhāsati vā karoti vā tatō nam dukkhamanvēti
tatō nam sukhamanvēti
cakkamva vahatō padam. chāyāva anapāyani.
(Dhammapada verses 1 and 2)

1. Manō is, of course, the mind. Dhammā (plural, not Buddha Dhamma) are the energies the mind generates (via javana power.) Dhammā means “to bear,” meaning “everything arises due to Dhammā.

2. Those dhammā then give rise to everything (all phenomena) in this world – whether living or inert.

3. Pubbangama (pubba + anga) means what comes first. The first line (in both verses) says the mind creates all dhammā that give rise to everything in this world. The second line says everything is prepared (settā) and manifests in mind (manōmayā).

4. The mind creates those Dhammā with thoughts (saṅkhāra.) That requires a lengthy explanation that can go to profound levels: “Buddha Dhamma – A Scientific Approach” and “Worldview of the Buddha.”

1. Mano the mind. Is Hadaya Vatthu + viññāna correct? In my theory, I only gave the Mano coordinates, i.e., a location with x5 + x6 in the universe. The processes remain the same PS, etc.
Where can I find something about the Javana power?
2. That makes sense
3. That makes sense too
4. In which sutta or where is this point described? Does the mind create those dhammā with thoughts (saṅkhāra.)?

Another question: What is the connection between the process of creation (Saṅkhāra) and attaining Nibbana? When someone attains Nibbana, is the universe still there for all other living beings? Or not?
– If we go to Paranibbana, do we disappear from the universe?
– This process represented in a formula would have to be embedded in an overall formula. Wouldn’t there a hole in the formula to account for all other processes?
Or is the piece simply shortened and gone? Will the universe remain after this?