“Perhaps I had mistakenly extended that Arahant cannot generate javana citta related to akusala to not be able to generate all javana citta.”
1. Yes. It is that.
– In a sensory event, the “Avyākata Paṭicca Samuppāda for Vipāka Viññāṇa” operates also for an Arahant.
– However, javana cittas that arise AFTER the vottapana citta DO NOT arise for an Arahant. See #15 in that post.
2. Abhiññā is a different topic. I don’t think we need to get into the details of that. It is a specialized area related to (and goes beyond) jhana.
– I have discussed some aspects (not mechanisms) in “Buddhahood Associated Controversies”
– As the Buddha advised, we need to focus on how suffering arises and how it can be stopped from arising.
– Of course, it helps to discuss some Abhidhamma aspects to see the depth of Buddha Dhamma and the amazing mind of a Buddha who can describe mental phenomena in such minute detail. I think I have done that without getting into abhiññā.
– Not many people can understand the details of Avyākata Paṭicca Samuppāda. As I have stated before, it is not necessary to understand those details if one can understand the basic two types: Akusala-mula PS and Kusala-mula PS (origin of suffering and stopping it).