The answer to the first question should become clear when you look at it the following way.
– What happens in an NDE? The mental body (gandhabba) comes out and it experiences the world without the burden of a physical body. It is the same person!
– So, whatever biases/wrong views that they had inside the physical body, they would still have them.
– Therefore, I understand the context of such videos.
Of course, I have unshakeable faith in the Buddha, Dhamma, and Sangha. Otherwise, I would not be spending essentially all of my time dedicated to this effort of sharing what I have gained.
– How does a child KNOW without a doubt that he has learned how to add and subtract, i.e., have faith in what he learned?
– They would know that because they will be able to use what they learned to solve any random problem. Once they find the solution, no one can deny that they had solved it correctly. Even if the teacher says the answer is wrong, he can SHOW the teacher that he is correct and the teacher is wrong.
– Once true understanding comes, it is unshakeable. In this case, of course, it is understanding the Noble Truths/Paticca Samuppada/Tilakkhana.