Yes. The fear of anything in this world will go away when one attains the Arahanthood.
– The greatest fear is fear of death. An Arahant does not even have that; it is relief to be separated from the suffering and fear-filled world.
A less deep aspect to look into is why one has to deal with enemies, animals, etc.
– We all have done enough kamma to “attract enemies, and other fears”.
– The way to avoid those is to make sure to NOT PROVIDE THE CONDITIONS for such problems to appear.
– I will provide a simple example. If one keeps the house (even the sink area in the kitchen) dirty that will attract insects. Keeping everything clean will avoid such issues.
– Cultivation of Metta Bhavana could be a solution to the “enemy issue”. If the situation is severe, moving away from such persons may need to be considered.
One analogy I often cite is the following. If one goes to a bad neighborhood at night, that is a perfect example of “setting the conditions” for bad things to happen.
– In other words, we all have enough “root causes” for bad things to happen (via kamma done in previous lives). We just need to be mindful NOT TO provide CONDITIONS for them to bear fruit.