Reply To: Proposed Tipitaka Conservation Bill in Sri Lanka

TripleGemStudent
Participant

“Where does this idea of censoring some versions of Buddha Dhamma come from?”
“As I understand, the idea came from a group of “traditional bhikkhus” who are losing their audience due to the increasing popularity of Waharaka interpretations.”

– From what I have learned before coming across the Buddha Dhamma, there might be even a deeper and more sinister plot/motive.
– Where does one think the kamma/vipaka of the living beings on this planet is heading towards? The Dhamma or adhamma? In my opinion, it’s Anicca khayatthena or a good English word “Decadence”

“They are the established bhikkhus with name recognition and thus the politicians are afraid of them.”

– I don’t know about “being afraid of them”. Based on my opinion, it’s highly likely that they are in bed together or part of the same team from the start. Most likely are placed in the positions as pawns to serve a purpose, to move forward an agenda. What this agenda is, I can only speculate. All I know is that, it’s not for a wholesome purpose.

“Sutta Central actually has objected to the proposed legislation. Even they can see the dangers of such actions by governments.”

– It’s kinda ironic because if one reads Sutta central forum guidelines, well . . . you can decide for yourself . . . This is C&P from their forum guidelines . . .

What is an extremist view?
Generally it refers to views that blithely reject well-established facts. The views themselves may or may not be hateful, but they are always delusional. Such views seem like an innocuous theory, but they often aim at creating a nationalist, sectarian fundamentalism.

Examples of non-hateful extremist views include:

The Buddha was born in Sri Lanka.
Anicca doesn’t mean impermanence.
The original Pali manuscripts at Aluvihara exist.
Pali fundamentalism (Chinese texts are all Mahayana, etc.).

Yeah . . . I would’ve brought this up at the Sutta Central forums especially coming across what Lal wrote about how the Buddha mentioned that we all should give the opportunity to listen to other teachers/teachings and discern the truth for ourselves. But I’m banned from the Sutta central forums . . . As one can see, If you say/believe/think that Anicca doesn’t mean impermanence, that’s an extreme view at Sutta Central . . .

What I’m about to type out was sent to me a few months ago from someone in Sri Lanka. I’m typing this out not to criticize / cause hate / or slander anyone. I hope you all will feel the same. I’m just typing out what was sent to me . . . It is what is . . . As well, it’s kinda related to some of the things that I want to mention about at the end of this post.

Start – – –

1. Peacock dances to impress to the audiences in front but is backside is exposed. With mass media support, Vibajjawada bhikkhu’s portray themselves to the Sinhala Buddhist society as guardians and custodians of Buddha Sasana. However, the hidden private life stories that have come to light are disturbing with child molestations, sexual scandals, alcohol abuse, suppression of evidence and active politicking to cover them all up.

2. Vibajjawada Bhikkhus do not give heretics to answer in public forums or mass media; thus seeks all exclusive the attention. The peacock does not want any other males when he is displaying too.

3. Hate speech, heinous insults to the Noble Sangha by Vibajjawada are harsh and unpleasant. The hysterical calls of the peacock are a far cry from good looks, in the attractive spectrum.

4. Vibajjawada clan are always hellbent to academically defeat “heretics” using their Oriental language expertise especially of Brahmanic lingua franca, Sanskirt — A forbidden language for translating his Noble teachings to by the Buddha. The Peacock’s are highly also highly combative and are deadset on defeating the rivals during courtship.

Before coming across the Buddha Dhamma, I came to realize that it was unfortunate, but at the same time very fortunate, learning/being exposed to what I came across before the Buddha Dhamma. I believe I came across about certain mundane things / truths about humanity on our current planet Earth that Lord Buddha shielded from us. There’s no doubt to me that the Buddha knew about these things, but choose to shield these things from us. I can understand why . . .

It was unfortunate because if I didn’t have a strong mind or ended up coming across the Puredhamma, I would probably be in full despair right now. But ended up being fortunate because of having come across the puredhamma and as well given me the ability to understand about Anicca, Dukkha, Anatta on a deeper “mundane microscopic” level. Also allowed me to verify the 31 realms of existence based on what the Buddha taught without needing any super powers, especially the realms below humans.

At the beginning of this post, I mentioned about “being on the same team”. What I’m about to say, whether you believe it or not, I don’t really care. I just want to let everyone that reads this post to know that, even mundane things about/on this planet is not what it seems.

Child abuse, child sexual exploitation, child sacrifices is one of the favorite hobbies / past times of the many people in power today. There’s certain groups/families that literally own this planet from charities, education, finances, entertainment, governments, government agencies, etc . . . They literally control and own it all on this planet. Let’s say during the current times they do not have the best of intentions for humanity or what they think is the best for humanity is actually very twisted. In their eyes, we’re nothing more than slaves/cattle, experimental subjects and disposable objects for their own enjoyment/pleasures.

Even though I have a lot more to say, but I think I better stop here. After all been said, the most important idea / concept that I hope everyone to consider is Anicca khayatthena or “Decadence” and how it can affect humanity as a whole on a planet.

May all of us living beings attain the supreme bliss of Nibbana as soon as possible.