Discourse 3 – Distorted Perceptions or Saññā Vipallāsa

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Lal.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lal
      Keymaster

This discussion topic is on the third desana on “ Distorted Perceptions or Saññā Vipallāsa”:

Three Marks of Existence – English Discourses

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dear Lal,

Much gratitude for this desana! It reinforced the lessons (ditthi vipallāsa) at work and subsequent practice that is eliminating citta vipallāsa of vaci sankhara.

With much metta,
      Donna :)

Lal
      Keymaster

Thanks, Donna.

Please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any.

I also would like to make a general comment to everyone. These desanas only provide the framework for discussions. We can simplify or go to deeper levels at the forum.

I have spent a lot of time trying to “walk the middle ground” with these. These may still be either too hard or too simple for some. That is why I specifically started topics on each desana, so that we can discuss each desana at various levels.

They also increase in depth as we go to the next two desanas, and there will be total of five, at least for the time being.

Even though I may not be writing regular posts for a few months, I will be participating in the discussion forum.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.