Udayavaya nana – remaining 25 factors

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Yeos.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vilaskadival
      Participant

Dear Lal,

In the post https://puredhamma.net/three-levels-of-practice/sotapanna-stage-of-nibbana/udayavaya-nana/ you have indicated 25 factors and balance 25 factors were to be taken up later as a post.

1. To summarize, the each of the five aggregates arise with the aid of five factors:

Rupa: avijja, tanha, kamma, ahara, nibbatti lakkhana.
      Vedana: avijja, tanha, kamma, phassa, nibbatti lakkhana.
      Sanna: avijja, tanha, kamma, phassa, nibbatti lakkhana.
      Sankhara: avijja, tanha, kamma, phassa, nibbatti lakkhana.
      Vinnana: avijja, tanha, kamma, nama rupa, nibbatti lakkhana.
      15. Thus those are the 25 factors that describe how anything in this world arise. The udayavaya nana encompasses the comprehension of those 25 factors.

There are 25 more factors that lead either to the destruction of something that arose OR lead to the prevention of something from arising. We will discuss them in a future post.

Can you be able to write a post relating to balance 25 factors or as part of Forum.

This will help all of us to understand dhamma in much detail.

Lal
      Keymaster

Thank you, Vilas.

I will get to it ASAP. I need to finish a couple of more posts on the basic aspects of the mind. I am working on probably two posts on bhavanga, which is misunderstood by many.

Yeos
      Participant

Very interesting but how can one effectively manage this in one’s daily life right now right here to evolve within Dhamma?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.