Sutta Desana

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vilaskadival
      Participant

Dear Lal,

I have been thinking that Mahasatipatthana Sutta and Dhammachakkapavattana Sutta if could be rendered by you as desana and that might help lot of people who are desirous of knowing the right meaning of these desana’s.

While I’m doing my best to explain, since you are doing a wonderful job in passing dhamma to people, this would be meritorious too as I can share the link to desana to aspiring people who can feel convinced.

Also, if there could be anyway to atleast add subtitles or explain Waharaka Thero’s desana which is on YouTube, this also would help many people.

Most of the Sinhalese I’m able to follow as many words are similar to Kannada (South Indian Language) but some of it I cannot follow it.

Your thoughts please on the same would be appreciated.

Lal
      Keymaster

Thank you for the request, vilaskadival.

I have been working on a possible desana or two on Tilakkhana. Hope to get one out in a week or so.

I need to start on another project that I have been postponing for almost two years. So, it may not be possible to do one on those suttas in the immediate term. But there are posts on them in the “Sutta Interpretations” section.

vilaskadival
      Participant

Dear Lal,

Have gone through Sutta Interpretations and appreciate the way you have explained.

Taking cue from that, have started informing those people who are interested in this and explaining Sutta.

Glad to hear that you are working on desana relating to Tilakkana and I’m sure that this would certainly help those who want to know pure dhamma.

Regards,

Vilas

vilaskadival
      Participant

Dear Saket,

Thank you so much for the share and a noble deed indeed.

May all beings be free from sufferings.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.