Reply To: Body of hell beings, their location and detection

LayDhammaFollower
Participant

Lal, I am not skeptic of buddha.

I believe that buddha among countless others saw the hells with his abhinna powers.

I said, I am not sure about my statements, I am not expert on geography nor I have abhinna powers.

1. I don’t know exact location, except that hells are said to below the surface of earth. One source is your post on “does hell exists?”, Another source is “Buddha Vamsa” written by mingun sayadaw, this two sources says that hells are below the earth’s surface without mentioning exact location.

2. I thought there might be some sort of instrument with which we may be able to send some sorts of waves

3. Three sources come to mind in this regard:

1st source and 2nd source are both Buddhist friends who follow puredhamma, they have notable meditative attainments, including abhinna to see the hell realms and brahama realms. So, even if this friends were not able to see them, I would believe it on faith in buddha.

Third source is abhaya thero’s experiment of spirit possessions. He performed many such experiments and asked Peta and ghosts about their life, how many of them are there, what they did to born in such state etc.

Those are my sources apart from tipitaka.

Lal, As I said my Question is not regarding whether they exist or not, my question is regarding detection of hell beings, not ghosts.

#1 IF THEY HAVE HUGE BODY (IN SIZE)
#2 IF THEY HAVE DENSE BODY

IF #1 AND #2 ARE TRUE,
what’s problem with detection?