Where to start ?

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Lal.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Student
      Participant

Hi,

I want to know that where to start studying the Buddha Dhamma ? Although I have been reading posts related to Buddha Dhamma for many years now but I am still not sure that where do I stand in the systematic study of the Dhamma. Please guide.

Lal
      Keymaster

Welcome to the forum!

It is difficult to recommend exactly which posts to read first, because each person is different and has one’s own unique background.

The following post could be useful:
      User’s Guide to Pure Dhamma Website

The following one could be a good resource too:
      Pure Dhamma – Sitemap

Please feel free to ask questions as you proceed. May be we can recommend some posts based on your questions.

Student
      Participant

Hi Lal,

Thanks for your reply. There is a big problem with your website. There is no log in link on the mobile version of your website. As I have little technical background, I did some brainstorming and discovered that either I have to go to my email to log in to your website or to go to the desktop version of the site but there is no way to login in the mobile version. I am an intelligent person, but not everybody is. I am sure that most of the mobile users would have faced this problem. Please get this fixed by your programmers.

Thank you.

Lal
      Keymaster

Thanks for pointing this out. I have never used a phone or a mobile device to access the website, so I have no experience on this issue.

However, I know that there are many who use mobile devices to access the website. It would be great if they can comment. Is this a big problem or can one get around this issue easily?

By the way, just to make it clear, one does not need to login to read any of the material, including the posts at the discussion forum. One needs to login only to ask a question at the forum or to reply to a question at the forum.

Here is the link to the discussion forum, where details can be found:
      Forums

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.