Paranormal Events

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Yash RS
      Participant

These are some events that had happened to my relatives 

1. My uncle when he was young was with his friends, going back to his home after watching late night movie around 1 am , the whole road was dark and in those times there wasn’t much electricity. They saw a goat on the road, my uncle picked it up, they all were too busy in laughing and gossiping with each other, after traveling some distance, my uncle saw that the goat’s rear legs had stretched from the place they had picked it up from! He threw the goat and they all ran ! He got sick after that because of the fear.
      2. My mother was one day at her mother’s house, they were all gathered in the same room, my mother saw that a kid came down the stairs from the terrace and went downstairs to the ground floor, she saw all that and asked the members who was that kid? They all said which kid? My mother continuosly was saying that there was a kid here but everyone denied as they didn’t see him( the kid was right in front of everyone but no one saw him except my mother.) Then they all searched for that kid from the balcony outside and there was no one.
      3. Some events I have experienced personally which I have mentioned on this forum before, but thankfully that problem is no more
      4. My cousin sister also told me that her aunt ( who lives in the same home) saw her at midnight sitting at the stairs, but when she asked him why was she sitting there at night the next day, she denied that, she said she was sleeping 

I have 3 uncles ( my mother’s brothers) they all live in the same house, the place they live in has many such paranormal observations.

5. My cousin sister ( the same one) was standing at the balcony at around 2 am , saw a dog in the middle of a road constantly staring at someone, there was no one! 

The place where they all live was once a burial ground, the government constructed roads over it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      taryal
      Participant

What makes you serious about these things? They sound spooky and interesting at the same time but I would suggest taking them with a grain of salt. These events are really unusual so we can’t be sure if they were literally “paranormal” or just misunderstandings.

Yash RS
      Participant

Whenever I hear about such things, I am skeptic about them as these can be just misunderstandings or even lies . So let’s just assume all of the people above were lying for timepass. But there are certain paranormal things that I have myself experienced in my life that I can’t deny, but people may think that I am lying too!

These were things that I never imagined were possible but did happen to me.

It may appear in the first place that what the person claims is Just nonsense, but we don’t really know. What if he’s telling the truth? 

We can’t also figure these things out until we have jhanas or abhinna. Even then we won’t know about all the hidden mysteries.

So I just wrote about this for general information, that these things might be possible.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.