Reply To: My Conversation with a Materialist Teacher who strangely believes in God

Yash RS
Participant

I liked your responses Taryal!

The only possible way to make such conversations fruitful is only if the opposite party is not egoistic and biased to their preconceived thoughts.

If that person would have been open minded and truly in search of the truth,  he would have listened to you and also tried to do some research by himself. So practically nothing it is that we can do in such a matter.

Debating them is also useless because of the above mentioned things and they’ll always say that “This reasearch is fraud, etc.” without looking into it open mindedly and logically.

Regarding that person’s question 

“(annoyed look) Buddha wAs jUst a hUmAn, not God. He did not provide everything. He said this life itself is suffering and encouraged celibacy. Whether you sleep with 9 women or with 1, what is the difference?”

A normal human will always see ultimate bliss in sleeping with many many girls. There’s a celebrity (I forgot his name, I will try to find it) who is a sex addict and has sex 9 times a day, with many girls, he also uses certain medications to recover much faster and enjoy again and again . A normal man may consider this as EVERYTHING, but we all now here realise that it’s such a pitiful life he lives in .

1 user thanked author for this post.