Website Transfer Complete

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by lal54.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lal54
      Participant

The website transfer is complete, and the forum is open.

I have copied the posts that did not get transferred.

• Please report here or email ([email protected]) if you have any difficulties with the website or the forum.
      lal54
      Participant

It turns out that the YouTube videos in posts did not get transferred.

Thanks to Seng Kiat’s “Netlify App,” a complete copy of the website was there.

• I have re-installed videos in some posts, but I am unsure which posts I have missed (probably many).
      • If you see a post with video(s) missing, please list the post’s name here or email me at [email protected]
      TripleGemStudent
      Participant

I don’t know if it’s just me, but this / the puredhamma.net website is not working properly on my mobile phone. 

The menu and search button is not working properly. No drop down menu list appears (nothing happens) when I click the menu button from my mobile phone browser. 

The only way that I can access the other pages / posts when accessing puredhamma.net on my mobile phone is to scroll down to all the way of the main page and use the sitemap link. 

lal54
      Participant

Thanks for letting us know, TGS.

• Do you have issues only with the mobile phone or also with the desktop/laptop?
      • I presume you don’t have issues with downloading other websites.

Does anyone else have any issues? 

• It is working fine here and also loading faster than before the transition.
      TripleGemStudent
      Participant

No issues with desktop/laptop and the website does load faster than before the transition.

I got the website working again on my mobile phone. Maybe there was something wrong with my cell phone, browser or myself when I tried earlier to access the website, but now everything is working fine again. Sorry for the false alert. 

lal54
      Participant

No problem. Don’t hesitate to write if there are any issues.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.