Obsidian

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Lal.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dosakkhayo
      Participant

Obsidian

I’d like to introduce Obsidian, the memo program. It shows intuitively how the concepts connect. Through Obsidian, we can know what an essential idea is by image. I hope our next website can use this program. Except that, lal can also use it to write posts.

Lal
      Keymaster

Thanks.
      I tried to use Notion, but it didn’t work out. I just watched a bit of a Youtube video, and Obsidian seems to take a different approach than Notion. Have you been using it for a while? If you have a helpful video on it, please post it. Otherwise, I am sure I can search Youtube and find more information.

dosakkhayo
      Participant

I started learning Obsidian recently, too. I know the video material in Korean. But I think you will find the one in English better than me. I’m sorry I couldn’t help much.

Lal
      Keymaster

Yes. There are many useful videos on Youtube.
      – I like it and will give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion.

The following series of videos is good:

Lal
      Keymaster

I don’t want to encourage people to go off on tangents. But those who have the above mindset to explore new avenues of collecting and processing information this thread could be helpful.

I am trying to decide on a “note-taking app.” The “Obsidian app” proposed by Dosakkhayo seems to be good, and I just ran into another called “Napkin”:

dosakkhayo
      Participant

Obsidian sitemap of Pure Dhamma

I just published the sitemap of Pure Dhamma.

You can see the graph of posts in the site.

I have not yet fully implemented all contents of the posts. I plan to continue studying and fill them in as I go.

However, instead of copying the text of puredhamma site directly, I will provide a link of the post at the top.

In this website, I would like to share the content of what I have studied.

I hope it can be of any help to others.

Thank you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Lal
      Keymaster

Thank you for your efforts!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.