New membership – presentation

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Lal.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Embodied
      Spectator

Hello to all,

I’m really interested in your work here, indeed. I’m just not familiar with the Pali terms, but seeing that there is a glossary, in a while i’ll have integrated the basics.
      I started studying and practicing daily Early Buddhism (Theravada, Thannissaro Bhikkhu, Stephan Batchelor, Johann Bronkhorst, Alex Wynne…),some 3 years ago, after having gone through Tibetan “Buddhism”, Philosophy of Yoga and Yoga practice and Shaivism.
      A little curiosity/aside: Sadhguru says that no-dual Shaivism and Buddhism aren’t so different; however…
      So after having gone through all those Hindu /Asian branches of spirituality, i’m coming to the conclusion that Siddartha’s path remains unsurpassed.

Metta
      José

Lal
      Keymaster

Welcome to the discussion forum, José!

Thank you for the introduction too.

Please don’t hesitate to ask questions and also to respond to others’ questions. Everyone’s input is appreciated.

I also realized that I had not welcomed people to the forum in the first two months or so. My apologies for forgetting to do that. I think most of them had corresponded with me via email before, so that was probably the reason that I did not think about it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.