NDE Experiences

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Lal.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lal
      Keymaster

This post is by Johnny_Lim.

He ran into a problem posting it and emailed it to me. My comment: The videos are in the German language. But one can choose English subtitles by clicking on the cc (closed captions) once the video starts.

The following website contains a list of people who had NDE:
      Empirische Jenseitsforschung

I have watched a few of them and they have something in common. Their astral bodies communicated with other beings via the flow of emotions rather than words.

Johnny_Lim
      Participant

Maybe it’s obvious to some, but I think it is worth mentioning that people who experienced NDE are not clinically dead when they saw themselves hovering above their physical bodies. There are buddhists who do not accept the concept of a Gandhabba, claiming that once a person dies, the next arising consciousness will effect a rebirth elsewhere. Let’s not forget, to be reborn as say, a preta, one’s life vitality has to cease first. So, what is this thing that is capable of revealing vivid details after the person has woken up from comatose? I think the implicit evidence is enough to deduce that it must be a Gandhabba rather than a preta.

Lal
      Keymaster

Yes. Until the gandhabba dies at the end of the human bhava (existence) another existence (preta, animal, Deva, etc) cannot be grasped.

Jay
      Participant

Hi, Lal,

According to the message displayed after clicking the link:

As of September 1st 2020, invidio.us has closed down.

Here is a replacement link to the YouTube channel:

Empirische Jenseitsforschung

Can you update the link in your post (made on behalf of Johnny_Lim) so as to avoid the middle step or is a reply, such as this one, the only way at this point?

Lal
      Keymaster

Thank you, Jay!

I just revised the first post on this thread to revise the link.

Thanks to Johnny too!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.